1. What were 3 of the highlights of the Orientation and the last 2 weeks?
They are the badge ceremony, the PSLs and the camp.
2. What were 3 of the "low" moments of Orientation and the last 2 weeks
They are doing reflections, doing this and when Darryl and Luke try to squeeze each other.3. What are 3 of my greatest takeways/lessons from the Orientation and the last 2 weeks?
I learnt 4. What did you learn about yourself in the last 2 weeks?
I learnt that I am smarter than I thought.5. What are you looking forward in 2011?
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
- What have you done today? Me and my group built a tower and learnt more about the learning device.
- How have your grown from today's activities? I learnt about group work. On the learning device, I learnt how to use keynote.
- How should you behave when doing groupwork? I should understand other group's method and not argue.
- Why are there differences of opinions? Every one is unique and different. So, everyone thinks differently.
- Why are you happy to be a member of your class? I can interact with my classmates and teachers.